Dead Riot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Aranza Ayub (Student)
Full Metal Jacket EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 pm by Hatta

» Saphira Ayub (Teacher)
Full Metal Jacket EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:26 pm by Hatta

» Step 1: Find a weapon, Step 2:Kill some damn zombies
Full Metal Jacket EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:05 pm by Hatta

» Kaito Akiyama (Student)
Full Metal Jacket EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:52 pm by Hatta

» Ayumi Akiyama (Student)
Full Metal Jacket EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:20 pm by Hatta

» Stuck in the Demountable
Full Metal Jacket EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:55 am by Baroness

» The Adventures of three...
Full Metal Jacket EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:47 am by Hatta

» Escaping Hell
Full Metal Jacket EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 pm by Hatta

» WIP WIP WIP
Full Metal Jacket EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:43 pm by Nisha

Affiliates
free forum

Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:48 am

Full Metal Jacket

3 posters

Go down

Full Metal Jacket Empty Full Metal Jacket

Post by Hatta Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:18 am

They finally made it to the shopping district and just in time too. Their was a fast-food place, a gas station a block away and a gun store well hidden in the back ground with a blinking neon sign saying "GUNS R US! YOU SHOOT IT! YOU BUY IT!" Zombies had swarmed everywhere but thankfully so far only your basic zombies could be seen. Their were a few dozen but they were all just stumbling upon minding their own business.

~~~~~~~~

"So sensei! We're we going since you said we need gas and such?" He said as he noticed all the thing in this part of the shopping district.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

https://deadriot.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Full Metal Jacket Empty Re: Full Metal Jacket

Post by Baroness Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Alright I'll go get gas and then I'll be right here so we can meet up. Cassie said unlocking the doors so they could get out. Once they left she would go to the gas station noticing that their were about 10 zombies just walking around and preferred not to scratch her car getting out and would dispatch them all one by one she then proceeded to go to the register first smashing the attendant who was a zombie as well and then accessing the panel putting her down for as much as her car could hold and then some as she took two kegs 20 liters each grabbing a bunch of lighters and a cinnamon bun and then walked over to her car putting the fuel nozzle in as she waited on high alert as she ate the treat.

Their were about 35 zombies in the area 10 in the gas station, 15 near the gun store,5 in the gun store itself and the remaining in the fast food place which just so happened to be a McDonald's with the lights on for some strange reason, it was deathly quiet only broken by the moan of a zombie or too, it was peaceful...well as peaceful as a zombie apocalypse could get and that's not saying much

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Vincent jumped out of the car, meat cleaver in his right hand, baseball bat in the left. He said nothing to his companions, just saw the gun store, eyes going wide and proceeded to make a B-line for it. Several zombies approached him, Vincent paid little attention to them, smashing their skulls in with a baseball bat to the face or separating their spine with a clean chop through the neck. He made it to the gun store, a silent killer leaving bodies in his wake. Stepping in, a little bell jingles overhead as he opened the door. Vincent frowned and muttered, Shit. He noticed the zombies in the store look up at the sound and waited for them to approach.
Vincent
Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:39 pm

He got out of the car and felt the nice morning sun. He than saw as Vincent rushed toward the gun store. "Hey wait up a bit." To late he was already inside... He started cutting away at the remaining zombies around the store. He than inched through the glass door and noticed that Vincent had set the little bell off which attracted the zombies on the inside. So instead of opening it real fast he opened it slowly and didn't set the bell off by cutting it off with his cutlass before entering. it fell and let out a little jingle which set the zombies to start coming after them. As soon as they would pounce he would cleave their heads off.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Motherfucker...what is that sound Cassie said as she heard cackling coming from the McDonald's Okay that fucking scary. she said as all the lights shut off. Um...okay...just no.. she said filling up both of the kegs and then sealing them tightly before putting them in the trunk of her car now that its tank was full. We need to leave like now. she said getting in the car and then driving to the gun shop.

If one listened carefully they could here the squeaking of shoes. The gun shop was looted however their was two glocks and a shotgun, behind the counter their was a crowbar obviously used to open the ammo storage, luckily their were two full clips for the glocks but their was no shotgun ammo.

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:04 pm

DIBS!!! Vincent said as he traded his baseball bat for the crowbar and the cleaver for a fully loaded glock. Grab the other glock and the shotgun too, we can leave the shotgun in Ms. Relic's car in case we find ammo. Vincent said to the other boy as the teacher's car screeched to a stop outside the shop. Vincent ran up to the passenger's side door and opened the door but didn't get in, What's the rush? You ok? We found a few gu- Suddenly an ear piercing scream echoed through the shopping district, What the fuck was that? Vincent said, growing noticeably paler. Suddenly the glock in his hand seemed fairly small and insignificant. He walked back into the store and was about to tell Hatarou to hurry up when he heard movement at the back, You killed all of the zombies...right? Vincent whispered, raising his glock and looking down the darkened aisles suspiciously.
Vincent
Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:18 pm

He grabbed the glock and put the spare clip in it. He rushed over to the shotgun and threw it over his shoulder as he rushed back out and was stopped as Vincent enter. He heard the shriek and the growls coming from the back, Shit! Vincent fuck what's back there let's get back to the car... He said with a shaky voice as he slipped past Vincent and out the door and toward the car holding his sword in his hand making sure nothing was behind him.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:12 pm

...No..fucking..way.. Cassie said seeing the McDonald's open and a clown with a bloody axe walking out Zombies...I can deal with but fucking killer clowns.. she said as tears started to trickle down her cheek GUYS!!! she said honking the horn not even caring that she would attract zombies suddenly the door burst open and more clowns burst out 4 females and 2 males including the one that was walking earlier

The CLoWnZ made a full sprint for the boys in the gun store all the while laughing with an insane chatter some zombies lunged at them but they cut them down effortlessly as if this outbreak was a mere game to them...well then again everything a game when your insane. Even chopping up people with an axe.

Spoiler:

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:19 pm

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! Vincent yelled as the clowns ran at him from the back of the store, wielding axes like psychopaths....because they were in fact psychopaths. He sprinted to the car which was no more than 3 feet away and shoved Hatarou, who had been about to get in, into the back. He jumped into the passenger's side and slammed the door shut, locking them, not that it mattered. Drive, drive, drive, DRIVE!!! He screamed at Cassie who seemed to be in a state of mental shock. As he yelled he lowered the car window and took two shots at the clowns, one at each. He didn't bother to look if they hit, but prayed that they did. Vincent noticed the clowns storming out of the McDonald's and as his mind fritzed out from the sheer horror and fear he was experiencing, he just muttered, How cliche...
Vincent
Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:26 pm

He was forcedly shoved in as he heard and saw the crazy clowns. Cassie being in a little shock and Hatarou not wanting to die moved his leg to her side and forcibly stomped on the acceleration making the car spped ahead. Fuck no he was going to die to some zombies and hell no to killer clowns. Thankfully it was a straight road and he just kept the car steady until Relic sensei woke up.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Oh god Cassie said snapping back to reality and then taking off at full speed she quickly left the clowns in the dust however not before one of them tomahawked the trunk of her car with their fire axe the weapon getting stuck to the vehicle as it pulled off Fuck where too...go guys..? she said looking back at them both of them obviously shaken up by the ordeal.

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:49 pm

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE TO?!?!!? Just get out of here! Vincent yelled as he looked back at the clowns, he was about to take aim from the window again by leaning back out but thought better of it when he noticed how fast they were going and how quickly the clowns were losing them. Thank god you have a porshe and not a fucking mini van. Vincent mumbled to himself as he sank into his seat, completely mentally deflated from that crazy attack.
Vincent
Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:05 am

Hatatou got his foot off the pedal and put it back on his side. He sank on his seat and yelled "What the fuck! Was that?" He regained his composure and sat back up to answer. "Uh... I Don't know? Your home? But that's in the suburbs which is past the mall... Ah I don't know..." He sat back in his seat trying to think as he put his hand on his face.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:16 am

Look I don't fucking know but i guarantee you I do not want to see that shit ever again. Cassie said shivering Look we can make it to my house if we drive quickly from their we can fortify it for a while the walls are really high, I used to call it a prison when I was little since my dad built it specifically to keep me in. she said with a sigh I was a tad adventurous as you can see by my car...who needs to get fixed I'm sorry Vanessa mommy will fix your ass as soon as we get home. Cassie said looking in the rear view mirror to see if they lost the clowns and seeing the axe stuck in it rubbing the dashboard.

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:36 am

Vincent was still shocked by the attack but slapped himself in the face and snapped out of it, When we get to your house we should get that axe out and store it in the house along with the empty shotgun. We may need it later. We shouldn't stay there too long either, but should continue visiting it and storing things there for when we need them. Vincent deflated again, his brain heart, there was too much going through his mind. He had woken up in a dumpster yesterday and now he was driving away from mad clowns with chainsaws with some nerdy kid and a braless teacher. I need a god damn shower. He mumbled, smacking his face with his hand again.
Vincent
Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:10 am

"It's a mansion! It should be good on supplies for a good few weeks... Whatever as long as we aren't here anymore I don't care..." He looked at his new gun, he just left it there in his lap looking at him making him feel sick about the clowns. Tch now he knew why know one like clowns the creepy psychotic bastards... He pushed his glasses up his face and looked back to see the clowns out of sight. He felt like puking for having such a crappy morning.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Sigh We'll see when we get their.. Cassie said with a frown as she past the mall which was smoking as if someone had set part of it ablaze earlier. Sigh..the whole world has gone to hell. Tch why couldn't this happen like in a hundred years I would of preferred that. she said with a frown as she continued to speed through the area....

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum