Dead Riot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Aranza Ayub (Student)
Escaping Hell EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 pm by Hatta

» Saphira Ayub (Teacher)
Escaping Hell EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:26 pm by Hatta

» Step 1: Find a weapon, Step 2:Kill some damn zombies
Escaping Hell EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:05 pm by Hatta

» Kaito Akiyama (Student)
Escaping Hell EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:52 pm by Hatta

» Ayumi Akiyama (Student)
Escaping Hell EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:20 pm by Hatta

» Stuck in the Demountable
Escaping Hell EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:55 am by Baroness

» The Adventures of three...
Escaping Hell EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:47 am by Hatta

» Escaping Hell
Escaping Hell EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 pm by Hatta

» WIP WIP WIP
Escaping Hell EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:43 pm by Nisha

Affiliates
free forum

Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:48 am

Escaping Hell

3 posters

Go down

Escaping Hell Empty Escaping Hell

Post by Hatta Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Jason's morning had been very eventful as it began. He had just recuperating from a recent operation he had just performed. He was just in one of the few break rooms. He sighed as he than heard a scream from down the hall. Jason stood up and ran to see what had given out such a bloody screech. It was one of the nurses, she had been bitten by one of the patients in her jugular vein(neck) and was quickly dying. Strangely both her and the patient were as pale as death and Jason being afraid started to run to the OR in search of anything. Than he heard an eerie moan come from behind him, "Please let that be an office romance!" He looked behind him and saw a close friend friend of his... As a zombie... "No! Not you Emily... We went to school together! We transferred here from the states together! You were getting married in a month! Why you!" He received no answer however she lunged herself forward and pinned him up against the operation table. She was trying to bite him but his hand was pushing her away by her neck. He started panicking and with his free hand started to slam on the or table in search for anything he could get his hands on. Than he grabbed onto a lonely scalpel and punctured her through her eye piercing her brain. She than fell to the ground and he followed with her and he started crying. "Oh God! What did I just do! I killed her! No! How could I!" He looked at his friends corpse and wiped his eyes. He took the scalpel out of her eye and shut them. He gave his friend a moment of silence and than gave her a little say away. "I'm sorry Emily... You were trying to kill me... I'm sorry... I wish you were here to console me... Well... I guess I have to go tell your fiancé the bad news... At the military base... I promise you I'll go tell him what happened... Goodbye Emily... Rest in Peace..." He put her hand over her chest as if a funeral. He pulled himself together andand went over to the supplies in the room. He found a medium size leather bag in a near office and started to fill it with pain killers, basic Medical supplies and some surgical equipment. He took the bag and headed for the exit he was off to go start off into hell... Worst day ever.....
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

https://deadriot.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Escaping Hell Empty Re: Escaping Hell

Post by Kaira Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Kaira was crying as she walked through the morgue, she was in the place she hated the most all because of what happened a day before. She didn't even want to think about it as she clutched her police baton tightly as it was her only protection against those...those things. It wasn't even possible who could of made a reanimation virus that could control the dead, it was obviously military but at what cost, they had created something that couldn't be controlled only mass produced and would rip through the world in a heart beat. She knew it couldn't be stopped there were far to many and this city was just the first of many..how she just wanted to curl up and die but she couldn't bear the thought of turning into them not to mention she couldn't find a gun in this godforsaken hospital in order to commit suicide.

Kaira

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Jason was keeping his cool so far, sure on the inside he was having a nervous break down but in the outside he just tried to relax he could cry later on... But for now had to get out... He guessed he would go home and try to reassess himself there. Than he heard a soft faint cry, and rushed to it and yelled, "Hello is anyone there!?" He entered one of the rooms where the crying was the loudest, "Hello anyone alive here?" he had to make sure it was alive to, cause god knows what these zombies were capable of.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:46 pm

What..could it be.. Kaira said as she heard a voice, she immediately held her police baton getting ready to defend herself from any threat before she heard the voice again. I'm..I'm here! she yelled back she was scared out of her wits but she figured that she would be safe with someone alive. But then she started to panic, it was times like these where women were at the disadvantage, what if the man wanted to take advantage of her sexually in exchange for protection. She hoped he wasn't like that she really did because if he was then she wouldn't be able to protect herself...zombies were different they were stupid and didn't take much to kill if you hit them hard enough in the head. But a person could think and if he was stronger than her, which most people were, he would have no trouble getting what he wanted..

Kaira

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:53 pm

Jason hurried over to the voice and found the med student. He got to his knees and started to examine her body, checking for any bites or scratches, thankfully not a thing. Sorry about that! The name is Dr.Porfa, but please call me Jason. I was just checking if you were all right. I'm thanking god that I found you... A second there I thought I was alone... He got up and closed amd locked the door. The room seemed to be empty and he sat next to the woman. Sorry I just need a moment to catch my breath. he said putting his heavy bag down and started to rest a little.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:13 am

I'm Kaira I'm a pre-med student..well was I don't even know what to call myself anymore a survivor perhaps? Kaira said in a shaky low voice which did nothing to conceal her fear. She looked at him and studied him analyzing to see whether he was an honest person as she had taken detective classes when she was younger. After scoping him out for a bit she exhaled as he didn't seem like the malevolent type and she was safe for the moment. Do..you know what is going on..like those things that shouldn't be possible right? I mean theoretically yes but why this city? I don't get it.. she said hoping he had answers even though she was pretty sure he was just as clueless as she was.

Kaira

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:04 am

He shrugged, If I knew anything I would tell but sorry... I'm just as confused as you are... he sighed as this was to overwhelming. Well my plan was to get to my home in downtown and from there to the military base to tell a friend some ?.. Bad news... You're welcome to join if you want! he gladly offered, no way did he want to be alone, especially now... Thank god his home wasn't far away... Only tying now was to get home...
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 am

O-Of course I'll come with you... I mean why would I not want to go with someone who might be the..the last living person in the city.. Kaira said staring at him with tears welling up in her eyes. She quickly shook her head vigorously and clenched her police baton. My car is parked out front. Its pretty fast its a Mazda Rx 7 if we can get to it we will be safe for a bit? she offered as she wasn't that good of a driver but hopefully he'd drive instead.

Kaira

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Well... He stood up and put on his bag filled with medical supplies. He headed toward the door, Let's go, I trust you and I normally walk home but hey a car works too... Point is the faster we hurry to my home, the faster we can relax for a few minutes... He unlocked the door and mentally prepared himself for what laid beyond that door and waited for Kiara to join him.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:43 am

There were 5 zombies in the whole morgue however there were 4 runners and one brute which was currently lurking near the exit. The runners were spread out far and between although the closest one was currently moving near the room that Kaira and Jason were currently. Once the door open it would sprint forward and attempt to tackle Jason to the ground its jaws snapping as it tried to rip out his throat. Two other runners noticed the sounds of running and they began to move towards the room as well but it would take them a bit to get there after all they kept bumping into the various empty tables. Those tables used to have bodies on them but once the outbreak started they all...got up and left apparently one wasn't safe dying before the outbreak either..

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Seeing as he was caught slightly off guard from the jump all he did was got on his knees in attempt to cower though he stuck out his scalpel and held it firmly in his hands so that if all went his way, The whole runner would have a nice deep cut in a straight line going from its neck to it's... "pride" and would most likely kill it due to several vital nerves being severed, as well as no blood in its own body tomwork with. From that he would than shut the door and attempt to fine something longer to use as a weapon.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down