Dead Riot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Aranza Ayub (Student)
Why Does this always happen to me.... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 pm by Hatta

» Saphira Ayub (Teacher)
Why Does this always happen to me.... EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:26 pm by Hatta

» Step 1: Find a weapon, Step 2:Kill some damn zombies
Why Does this always happen to me.... EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:05 pm by Hatta

» Kaito Akiyama (Student)
Why Does this always happen to me.... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:52 pm by Hatta

» Ayumi Akiyama (Student)
Why Does this always happen to me.... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:20 pm by Hatta

» Stuck in the Demountable
Why Does this always happen to me.... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:55 am by Baroness

» The Adventures of three...
Why Does this always happen to me.... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:47 am by Hatta

» Escaping Hell
Why Does this always happen to me.... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 pm by Hatta

» WIP WIP WIP
Why Does this always happen to me.... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:43 pm by Nisha

Affiliates
free forum

Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:48 am

Why Does this always happen to me....

Go down

Why Does this always happen to me.... Empty Why Does this always happen to me....

Post by Baroness Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:32 pm

11.30-1200

Today was going nice people payed attention in her class, the other male staff didn't make comments about her chest all in all Cassie figured that this was a wonderful day and now she was relaxing as it was her free, non-teaching period. Well that is until one of them stumbled into her room at first she thought it was just a lost student but being the avid zombie movie fanatic she was she began to see the signs that something wasn't right and seized one of the legs from the model skeleton and began to beat the creature to death the leg separating into parts and leaving her with just the femur,the strongest bone in the body My..God..this can not be happening. Cassie said shaking and then leaning against her desk trying to regain her composure but finding it near impossible to not start to break down in tears. She then went to her room and put on her book bag as she was one of the few teachers who actually came to work with a book bag as she didn't like carrying purses She quickly emptied out all of the non-essentials, her books, papers that needed to be graded and then looked up and raided the first aid kit in her room, she looked back and then decided she needed to make her way to the chem lab after all she did minor in Chemistry and if granted access to some of those she would boost her survival chances. It looks like they are attracted by sound she thought to herself seeing a few of them about 5 outside of the bio lab most likely attracted by her moving around searching for stuff, she then grabbed the skull of the skeleton and then chucked it to the right away from the stairs the zombies moving towards the sound allowing her to quietly sneak out and move down the stairs to the second floor.

[exits topic]

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum